
I sometimes hear from colleagues. "Huh, are you uncertain?" Yes of course! I'm doing the same business and I think my job as a teacher is exciting too.
But you have a website?
"Yes, but you have your own website? And you always have those nice ideas! " Yes correct. I write a lot and like and I often have creative ideas that I can use in class. This has also become a lot more through my website. Designing and designing the creativity of self-lessing can really train you.
Reading, reading, reading
And yes, I read a lot about the subject and keep it up. This way I usually read the Aob's magazine and take a lot of books for my site. Also because I find it interesting of course. I'm kind of aware of what's going on in the politics around education and regularly writing about it.
But I did not do a master like Master Sen. And I've done the Pabo in 2 years (shortened education).
Huh, are you sometimes uncertain?
So yes, in some areas I have certain qualities. But that says nothing about the rest. I also run into problems in our field. So I can also have a child in class I do not like the good string. Do I find critical parents exciting. And I wonder if I'm doing well in class. Do I get out of all the children? Do I work enough on the goals? What else could be better? Am I good enough?
I am a perfectionist and can also lose myself in class. Which sometimes goes well, rather than perfect, I try to achieve.
Read also: THE PERFECTIONISM
I also think about Sunday afternoon about my approach in class on monday. What happens when I do this and this? And how can I see this child more? How do I deal with the workload? Do I do enough for the class? Questions that happily keep me awake, but what I'm doing in my mind.
I'm an 'ordinary' teacher
And above all, I do not want to feel better than the rest. I think I'm a good teacher, but of course it can always be better. I'm just as sure as any teacher and so on.
Comments
Post a Comment