
I like to occasionally blog any more personally. Today I introduce you to how to work, care and blogging combine this school year.
How to work, care and blogging combine this school year
School
I only have two days a week for class, Monday and Tuesday. My duo works on wednesday, thursday and friday. On these days I teach, I do part of all that is necessary for the classroom and I participate in a learning team every week. This year we work for a first time in a learning team. We then have an hour and a half (everybody, so I only with 2 days) to study in a group of 8 people, discuss school issues and design our education. I am very excited about this and wonder how I get work done in those two days a week. Stuck well
Blog
On wednesday, I've been working for my site all day long. Meanwhile, I work here for more hours than for school. On Thursday morning, I also work for the site. And many more between, like in the evenings and also on weekends. Therefore, the site is becoming more successful, so I also earn it as a ZZP.
Childcare
We have a 3-year-old son, so it is being collected when I work. We arranged it as follows: on monday he goes to a guest parent all day long. On Tuesday he goes to the playroom in the morning and goes to the guest parent in the afternoon. On wednesday he is with my mother all day. And on Thursday morning he goes to the playroom. The work for him, so also for us.
So on Thursday afternoon and Friday, I'm with him at home. Then I often work a bit on my site, like sending mail. But I also make sure I give him attention, he deserves. On weekends I often write a blog a day, and I'm there for the family. Now that we have a housekeeping cleaner give me a lot of rest and the opportunity to do more with my family.
Pregnant
Now, of course, I'm also pregnant and I'm on leave in November. So, I can go on leave as a ZZPP and get a portion of the earnings of the site reimbursed in a "benefit". How I handle my site exactly, I do not know yet, I'll think again about it;). After maternity leave, I still take parental leave from our toddler. Then I'll be home for a number of months in which I hope to keep writing.
More personally?
Do you like to see some more of my whole life? I regularly post on Instagram and Instagram Stories . Not just school affairs, but also what I do privately and for the site.
Comments
Post a Comment