
Today I started well again in class. I have been able to do a lot with our 'Elmers' and would like to see you in some pictures. First day in class after the holiday
First day in class after the holiday
At 7.30 I was already at school (I do every working day) to prepare the last thing.
Theme table

Only our Elmer book was on our theme table. We are the Elmer class and now have this as a theme. I have made a (weather) to school theme table. I took some books from home that I want to read this week. I also had a chalkboard and crayons from home. In addition, I simply picked some stuff out of the closet what the children use a lot at school. On the notepad is the logo of the school.
Slinger

I also hung up the pendulum I bought at the Hema . I wrote the text: 'welcome elmer class'.
I read some important information from the children and after tea with colleagues I was ready to receive them.
I read some important information from the children and after tea with colleagues I was ready to receive them.
The class
I will start this year with 15 children. What a lovely little club! So I have (now) all the time and rest for them. A couple of children thought it was exciting to give me a hand at the door, but no one had to cry and the parents could leave with a restful heart, hoera!
The circle
In the circle, we learned each other and talked about what had changed in class. They were able to help me with the start-up song they did last year, of course they really liked them. Of course we did the holiday circle. And so they could start the day full of motion. Of course I knew a few names right away, then you know what that means;).
Playing outside
During the outdoor play I made some pictures for the birthday calendar. The children played deliciously.
Play / work

While playing / working, I used to keep an Elmer for a birthday calendar with some children. Great to do and meanwhile, to have some conversation with the children.
Afternoon
The afternoon went by fast.

In the circle we played the game with the hoop for the group tie. They still found it hard to pass the hoop without the help of your hands, but also very nice.
Read also: 10 GROWTH FORMATING BASIS EDUCATION
Beurtenbak

I also made a turntable with green sticks for the group of 2 children and yellow for the group of 1 children. For example, I can occasionally ask a question for a particular group, but also for everyone. I still want to use another tray to insert the sticks. I do not like this so much;).
After school
Such a first day you often have the time to rattle. My to-do list for the class is still nice and so during my work there is always something I want to do for class. I've been able to figure out some things, including typing the dates and names of the children neatly for the birthday calendar. As an example, the one of me is fixed down at least.

I noticed that my belly was nice to crawl behind the computer. Get used to it again, bend so much, walk around and move with a big belly ...
Fought home
I went home with a satisfied feeling. It was a long day, but I have a lot to do. It's a lovely dress. That will be fun and cozy months!
How was your first school day?
Comments
Post a Comment