
Six weeks summer holiday .... What does that sound like? It seems so endless. Also for my own children (10,12 and 14). And I thought I had no work after the holidays. End of vacation: for me a new beginning
Six weeks summer holiday
After the first week of vacation, the remark comes: "Ah, good mom, another 5 weeks holiday, that's long!"
No work
For the holidays, I was not sure if I would work and then I thought, "poeh, six weeks of vacation and maybe even longer if I'm Toos again."
But that went differently
But that went differently
I have work ... I have a year contract to fall into 2 schools.
For the holidays I have already come to know and this week I will discuss with both teams and arrange my class with my immediate colleagues.
For the holidays I have already come to know and this week I will discuss with both teams and arrange my class with my immediate colleagues.
Back to school
At one school, my duo had all that together so that she could have a rest on holiday and so little more needed. At the other school I was there Monday and there I get group 4, get used to it. After so long only toddlers. But quite nice!
But is it a holiday?
Still, my children find it strange ....
"We still have a week of vacation ?!
How are you doing this week 3x !!!! to school???
What are you going to do then, how long are you gone and why? "
"We still have a week of vacation ?!
How are you doing this week 3x !!!! to school???
What are you going to do then, how long are you gone and why? "
Even though they are already 10+, they find that strange.
Mama is a teacher, it's summer vacation, they have summer holidays, so why go to school now?
Mama is a teacher, it's summer vacation, they have summer holidays, so why go to school now?
There have already been enough blogs of teachers written about the work of teachers in vacations, so I'm not going through that.
I explained it to my children (and partners).
Every year again. They continue to find it special ...
Every year again. They continue to find it special ...
End of vacation
The days of the last holiday week fly to my feelings suddenly.
Monday and Tuesday it seemed so endless.
Today is wednesday and is my last real free day. Thursday meet and lunch at one school, meet Friday and have lunch at the other school.
Monday and Tuesday it seemed so endless.
Today is wednesday and is my last real free day. Thursday meet and lunch at one school, meet Friday and have lunch at the other school.
Exciting!
The tension in my body is beginning to increase again.
Healthy tension and some nerves: 2 new schools (and 1x in 14 days to attend schools where necessary).
That evidence is all right.
That feeling…. That's strange and I'm not that nice either. Not even now for almost 20 years.
Healthy tension and some nerves: 2 new schools (and 1x in 14 days to attend schools where necessary).
That evidence is all right.
That feeling…. That's strange and I'm not that nice either. Not even now for almost 20 years.
Also private
On the other hand, there are also new tensions.
My son goes to the 3rd of the middle class. My daughter goes to the bridge class.
My son goes to the 3rd of the middle class. My daughter goes to the bridge class.
For my son, is it a "little egg" nothing special, books do? It'll come.
"Mom, I've got stretchy cases, and not so many books, I'll be fine."
My daughter showed me yesterday how books are going again, she started working on it.
The letter about the two kennismaking days just arrived by mail and her face began to shine.
"Mom, I've got stretchy cases, and not so many books, I'll be fine."
My daughter showed me yesterday how books are going again, she started working on it.
The letter about the two kennismaking days just arrived by mail and her face began to shine.
My youngest goes to group 7. She does not mind now, would like to see her friends again, but everything is different for her.
Previously, was she with her brother and sister to go to school last year for the first time alone with her sister ... and now? Only and only home again.
Previously, was she with her brother and sister to go to school last year for the first time alone with her sister ... and now? Only and only home again.
Let go, small children grow up.
Anyway, this teacher has no more children at elementary school.
Anyway, this teacher has no more children at elementary school.
A lot of changes this school year.
Exciting, unknown, nice.
Lots of feed for new blogs ... I hope.
Exciting, unknown, nice.
Lots of feed for new blogs ... I hope.
Comments
Post a Comment