
For years I have been working in the foundation, From the 20th, I'm sure 17 in Group 1/2.
Children say the craziest things. In their innocence. Sometimes sometimes you're "almost in your pants" (as my colleague ever said).
Children say the craziest things. In their innocence. Sometimes sometimes you're "almost in your pants" (as my colleague ever said).
Talk to the square guard
Since this year, I also work in groups 3 and 4 and there is also a square guard. Regularly, the children will make a chat ...
Also last week.
Also last week.
We talked about parents and suddenly a pupil (just 7 years) started her father. Her father worked at the office and mom was at home. What daddy did exactly at the office, she did not know, but that he worked there ...
I did not expect the question she asked me: "Yes, what's your job?"
I started smiling and told her that to me This is what I was working on (my job is my job). She looked quite strange and wondered what I did ...
So I tried to explain to her that it's my job (and also the work of the other dads and masters) to help the children learn and they are new make things discover and read.
I did not expect the question she asked me: "Yes, what's your job?"
I started smiling and told her that to me This is what I was working on (my job is my job). She looked quite strange and wondered what I did ...
So I tried to explain to her that it's my job (and also the work of the other dads and masters) to help the children learn and they are new make things discover and read.
PSC tube?
The next day we talked to the group about what they did when the teachers had a day of study. A number of children had been to the zoo.
One of them had seen a monkey playing with a "PSC tube".
One of them had seen a monkey playing with a "PSC tube".
Children say the craziest things
Even the toddlers sometimes have nice / nice statements.
In addition to the mistakes of the teacher or the mistress of the wrong name: Mommy, dad, grandfather, grandmother, funny things or conversations are happening.
In addition to the mistakes of the teacher or the mistress of the wrong name: Mommy, dad, grandfather, grandmother, funny things or conversations are happening.
Actually you must write them down to not forget them. the statements of children, whether they are toddlers or they are already bigger
Conversation at the barn
For the summer holidays there was a moment I was playing with the toddlers. Outside we have a barn on the square where all bikes, carts, steps, jump ropes etc. are standing.
The appointment is that the children then go to the wall when they want to choose something to play with.
It took a while before I could open the door of the barn, but before I did, I suddenly caught a conversation between 2 boys and a girl.
The appointment is that the children then go to the wall when they want to choose something to play with.
It took a while before I could open the door of the barn, but before I did, I suddenly caught a conversation between 2 boys and a girl.
"Yes, my grandmother has them SO!" And there was a hand gesture. "Oh, really?" Cried Toddler 2, "My mom's got them so" and once again, an indication with the hands, but now two handles against the child's breast herself.
"Well!" Said kindergarten 3, "My grandmother, who is here!" And with arms and hands it was pointed and bent to the knees.
"Oh!" Said Toddler 2 again, "with my mother they are really very small, so far," and this toddler made bowls of his hands and held them in front of his chest.
"Yes !!!!" said kindergarten 1, "But you know, all grandmothers have breasts up here!" And again it was pointed with the arms to the knees.
"Well!" Said kindergarten 3, "My grandmother, who is here!" And with arms and hands it was pointed and bent to the knees.
"Oh!" Said Toddler 2 again, "with my mother they are really very small, so far," and this toddler made bowls of his hands and held them in front of his chest.
"Yes !!!!" said kindergarten 1, "But you know, all grandmothers have breasts up here!" And again it was pointed with the arms to the knees.
Do I need to say more?
Comments
Post a Comment